• Use of the registered term "REALTOR®"
which has public recognition and acceptance.
• Access to the Multiple Listing Service (RMLS)
allowing REALTORS® to pool listings and encourage cooperative brokerage efforts.
• Political Clout
on the local, state and national level, impacting real estate related issues in our community and nationwide.
• NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics
' training classes and enforcement.
• Easy access to online REALTOR® forms
via EAR's 30% ownership in Oregon Real Estate Forms, L.L.C. (OREF).
• General Membership Meetings
offering relevant and informational speakers in an congenial networking environment with your peers.
• Education Club membership: Pay an annual fee for core and elective topic classes offered monthly to members at a reduced fee.
• Continuing Education Credit classes and seminars offered throughout the year.
• Association web site at www.eugenerealtors.org, with timely updates and helpful industry links.
• Timely and consistent communication in real time with the membership via EAR News & Notices broadcast e-mail, relaying action items of value from the local, state, and national REALTOR associations.
• Full access to EAR staff, conference rooms, and facilities.
• 11 Association Committees
member driven and staff supported, all working for the betterment of the membership.
• Networking Opportunities with fellow members including annual golf tournament, Lenders' Faire, and Broker's Forum, and general membership luncheons, offering valuable exchange of information.